Considering your next career move?
We are a small, close-knit team of IT experts that values progress, professionalism, and a job well-done. Here, your contribution matters. If you are an individual that is ready to help at a moment’s notice, takes time to value the “why”, and craves making an impact, then we want to talk to you.
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Opportunities for Bonus Compensation
Valued Work-Life Balance
Paid Development & Training
Clear Advancement Opportunities
Group Vision & Dental Rates
Short & Long Term Disability
Super Smart & Good-Looking Coworkers
Positions We’re Actively Seeking
Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems including Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory and SQL.
- Support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Remote Application publishing software like Citrix or 2X.
- Respond to remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications
- System documentation and maintenance.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Enter all work as service tickets into Ticketing System.
- Ability to learn, adapt, and problem solve.
- Detail oriented, can follow procedures pulling from past experience to recognize when standard procedure does not work in all situations
- Communication Skills, Active Listening and Customer-Care
- Diagnostic skills of technical issues; noticing patterns to identify root cause of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task, recognize issue impact, and triage issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Salary with potential bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- PTO (Available starting the first year)
- 401K with company matching
- Training/Certification Reimbursement Available
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Internet Contrasts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Want to Join Our Team?
Internet Contrasts is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.
While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill-set, one may open up in the future, and you’ll be first on our list to call. Complete the info below to be considered for future opportunities.